The Social Coast Episode 11: How do I Plan Content for a Business BlogAnita Kirkbride
“How do I plan content for my business blog?” It’s a question we answer regularly when helping small businesses get going. We’ve invited two other small business bloggers to join in the conversation and share their tips and insights for planning blog content. We’ll discuss
- Why blogging is important to a small business.
- Where to find content ideas.
- How to optimize your blog posts.
- Should your blog be part of your website or separate?
- How to make blogging on a regular basis easier to manage.
- Essential tools for bloggers.
- Processes and tips for finding, organizing and writing blog posts your customers will love.
Catch the replay below:
Great Business Blogs we Recommend
- Twirp Communications, Social Media Blog
- Lift Communication, Social Media Blog
- The Phone Lady
- Work Better Not Harder
Join Social Media for Twirps
Subscribe to get emails of the latest social media news, tips, tricks and tutorials, curated with the small business owner in mind and I'll send you the Brain Tickling list of content ideas for your blog and social media.