Are you struggling to find your story?
Do you doubt whether or not your stories are worthy of space on social media? Are you unsure about how often you should be posting on the different platforms?
What if you could have:
- an abundance of personalized content for your website, blog and social media profiles?
- confidence in your content, knowing it meets your marketing goals and isn’t just making noise?
- a plan and a schedule to focus your efforts?
- personalized help from a social media expert to hold your hand through each step of getting up and running?
- the knowledge and confidence to manage your own social media marketing?
Anita Kirkbride has spent the last few years working with a wide variety of companies (from construction to furniture, from real estate to restaurants) to manage their social media communities. She has helped grow Facebook communities from 7,000 to 30,000 and prevented more than a few crises with her ability to diffuse difficult situations on Twitter. Anita has worked with over 200 entrepreneurs to help them understand how to use social media for their business, and has managed as many as 16 Twitter accounts concurrently.
A Social Media Mentorship
with Coach Twirp provides you with over 40 hours of personalized social media consulting, planning, strategizing and education to build a social media plan that fits your company. It includes:
- A digital audit of all existing online profiles, including websites
- A social media strategy that integrates with your overall marketing plan;
- Includes a needs analysis
- Research on what your competitors are doing
- Strategy to engage with your fans and followers
- Set up of new recommended profiles (or updating existing profiles);
- Set up of optimized Hootsuite dashboard;
- Set up Hootsuite analytics reports to give you basic measurement information;
- A content calendar to keep you on track and on schedule;
- Assistance with decoding analytics for campaigns;
- Up to six hours of personalized training on recommended social networks, programs or systems for your strategy implementation;
- Scheduled mentoring calls/meetings to strategize for upcoming opportunities
- Month 1 – weekly calls
- Month 2—bi-weekly calls
- Month 3 & 4—one call
- Access to Coach Twirp “on-call” between sessions in case other questions arise;
- Regular updates of changes/new resources (email list just for coaching clients);
- Access to a select group of professionals to assist with content creation (graphic designers, copywriters, SEO specialists, website designers, etc.)
Are you ready to find new customers, new leads and new opportunities?