The Social Coast Episode 3: Content CurationAnita Kirkbride
This week we’re talking about content curation. As a small business, finding all of the content you need to share on a regular basis can be a daunting task. We’ll discuss what content curation is, why you should be doing it for your business, and then tips, strategies and processes for making it less daunting!
Check out the full replay below:
- Wikipedia definition of content curation
- You can’t automate content curation, Heidi Cohen
- Content Curation: 6 Strategies to Add Value With Your Own Commentary
- A Beginner’s Guide to Content Curation
- What Makes you Click
- Writing Catchy Blog Titles
Join Social Media for Twirps
Subscribe to get emails of the latest social media news, tips, tricks and tutorials, curated with the small business owner in mind and I'll send you the Brain Tickling list of content ideas for your blog and social media.