In an era of social distancing, social media is more important than ever for small businesses.
There are significantly fewer in-person networking events to widen your social circles, and customers don’t have the opportunity to get face-to-face to learn about who you are and what you can offer them. People are longing for connection, and they want the brands and businesses they purchase from to be accessible, likeable, and present in their lives.
And if you’re not actively using social media for your business in a way that’s both consistent and communicative, you’re missing out big time.
- Are you struggling to come up with content all the time?
- Do you need help uncovering your own stories to share on social media?
- Do you find it tough to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and changes on the platforms?
- Are you curious about how to build an audience, but more importantly, how to actually get engagement on your posts?
When you invest in social media, you:
- Widen your audience. In fact, by using social media, you actually have more opportunities than with in-person networking, as you can get your brand in front of clients from all over the world!
- Gain influence and build connections. Your leads want to know more about you and your business. Showing up builds a bridge between business and customer.
Tell me, how would you feel if you had...
- somewhere to go for help, where you knew nobody was going to laugh and think you’re stupid?
- a group of people to give you honest feedback on risky posts?
- access to a social media expert when something wasn’t working?
- regular training on social media so you could keep up with all the changes?
Good news: that feeling is possible.
By investing in yourself and your business, you will reap all these rewards.
The Flawsome League is for entrepreneurs and business owners who are tired of throwing spaghetti at the wall and want to build visibility, get more clients, collaborations, and stand out in a crowded market. And they want to do it authentically.
Wait, what is Flawsome, anyway?
Flawsome is an individual who embraces their flaws and knows they’re awesome, regardless. They’re not afraid to show up and stand out online, and they know when they do, they’ll increase their audience, influence, and opportunities.
You, my friend, are Flawsome, just the way you are.
Welcome! I'm Anita Kirkbride, social media consultant, speaker, and CEO of Twirp Communications.
I’m here to help you use social media confidently so you can leverage its power to attract brand fans, find ideal clients, and grow your thought leadership.
Both my degree in communications and my practical experience creating internet content (since the 90s!) make me the perfect person to teach entrepreneurs how to tap into the power of social media.
I started my business in 2011 to help organizations share their message with the world at large. And what I realized is so many solopreneurs and small businesses have the capability to do this for themselves, but what they don’t have is the experience, education, or strategic mindset to build momentum and be consistent.
The Flawsome league will teach you just that... and more.
As Seen In
“Anita is a tremendous resource. She understands my goals, knows my audience, and embraces my brand. With insight, intelligence and empathy, she is helping me grow my business every day.”
Mary Jane Copps
The Phone Lady
“Anita helped me formulate a strategy and answered a multitude of ‘stupid’ questions. I have yet to find the end of her patience. Anita is my go-to expert for anything related to social media.”
Daley Progress Inc
“She helped me make the best decision for my business. If you need social media advice, connect with Anita. Her client focus and analytical abilities will help pave the way for success in your business.”
Certified Personal Branding Strategist
“Anita’s in-depth knowledge of social media was, to say the least, extremely impressive and she certainly made learning these sometimes intimidating platforms enjoyable.”
Director of Sales
Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake Hotel
Is Flawsome League the right fit for you?
Flawsome League is a good fit for professionals who are:
- eager to learn about all the social media platforms.
- willing to step outside their comfort zone and try new things.
- able to put in the time and effort to make consistent content.
- looking forward to growing their audience and gaining influence.
- excited about the opportunity to take on their own social media marketing.
We’re not a good fit if:
- you prefer to freestyle your social media posting. In Flawsome League, we encourage on-the-spot posting, but developing a strategy comes first!
- you’re too anxious to show up regularly and with purpose. Trust me, confidence comes from trying new things.
- you’re unmotivated and sick of social media already. You need to have an open mind and an excited attitude in this community.
Need a refresher on what you’ll get when you join the Flawsome League?
You’ll gain access to:
A private Facebook group for community, connection, and mentorship
Weekly social media trainings on topics customized to the community’s needs
Weekly networking opportunities with other members
Weekly live brainstorming and co-working sessions
Full access to my expertise
Full access to any of any Twirp Communication’s future webinars
Together, we will:
Ensure you understand how the platforms work so you can put out the best content for each network
Set and track attainable goals that move your business forward with purpose
Create craveable content that attracts your ideal customers and keeps your current audience engaged
Spend less time struggling with social media and more time working on your business and enjoying your friends and family
Be flawsomely YOU!