Have you ever thought about aligning your schedule with your cycle? Anita chats with Dr. Ashley Margeson in this episode about using our natural energy to help plan, create, and execute your social media strategy. In addition, get inspired to show up in ways that are authentic!
Key points in this episode:
- Designing our work schedules around our cycles
- The importance of tracking your period
- Follicular phase = brainstorming/planning your social media
- Ovulation is when you are at your peak = recording videos, presenting
- Luteal phase = executing/doing phase: scheduling, hashtags, analytics
- The reason behind Ashley’s rebranding (hint: it’s reflective of how she has changed and what she talks about now on her podcast)
- How she comes up with content for her feed and handles client information with privacy and respect
- Why she views her social media pages like a magazine
About Dr. Ashley:
Dr. Ashley believes that your health should work for you, not against you. Her undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics at Acadia University ignited her dedication to advocating for sustainable food security and her unwavering belief in the power of social change. Following her graduation she went on to obtain her Doctor of Naturopathy degree from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has since amassed an impressive portfolio of certifications from the top clinicians across North America, ensuring she is using the best available evidence, research and technology to serve her patients.
Dr. Ashley works to ignite your health so that you can focus on your passions, your business and your goals. Because when you live an optimized life, you’re able to create a shift in the world much bigger than yourself. A shift not only felt in you, and the people around you, but a shift in your entire community, your entire province and even the entire world.