Have you considered getting visible in publications, but have no idea where to start? Crystal Richard is on the podcast this week sharing her best tips for small businesses to pitch the media, and also the role of social media in PR. It is much easier to get started than you might think.
>> Creative Brainstorming Sessions available for podcast listeners only! Book one today: twirp.ca/brainstorm
Key points in this episode:
- What small businesses get wrong when pitching the media
- PR tips for relationship building
- What stories the media are looking for that would make you more successful in your pitch
- The impact of social media on your PR efforts
- Best advice for DIY PR
- Unexpected ways to increase engagement on social media
Crystal Richard is the publicist behind Crystal Richard & Co., a global digital PR company helping entrepreneurs get the dreamy media coverage they deserve. She’s also the creator of Digital PR School and coaches business owners on how to rock their own media outreach. When she’s not making clients famous, she’s saving the whales and helping others develop a coastal crush on New Brunswick with her travel & lifestyle brand East Coast Mermaid.
Connect with Crystal:
Connect with Anita: