In the final episode of Season 1, Anita and guest Kristen Kancler dive into the topic of Imposter Syndrome. We all experience it at some point in our journey, especially as we allow ourselves to be vulnerable on social media. Listen in to find out more about how to pinpoint what Imposter Syndrome looks like for you as an individual and how to release it.
Key points in this episode:
- What somatic experience and release is
- How reactions and traumas are trapped in the body
- How to understand the cause of trauma and the importance of noticing patterns
- Getting specific about imposter syndrome
- Why our subconscious collects evidence to support imposter syndrome
- The benefit of getting to the root cause of fears surrounding visibility
- How to increase your confidence on social media
- A new way to view failure
Kristen Kancler is a Mentor + Somatic Release and Rewiring Specialist for ambitious female entrepreneurs. She guides women to rewire subconscious patterns held in their nervous system, so they effortlessly embody their true power and unlock absolute magic in their life!
Her revolutionary modality, The Somatic Rewiring Method™, goes deep into the subconscious at the most fundamental level within yourself – your nervous system – to create embodied transformation from the inside out.
Through her unique methodology and intuitive guidance, she helps women dismantle and dissolve old patterns, discover the truths revealed underneath, and emerge from each session fully embodying new, empowering beliefs. As they do, they instantly experience an entirely new level of ease, freedom, and personal power – and unlock magic in all areas of their life.