Anita and guest Caili talk all things stories this week on the podcast. What do you include when sharing stories online? What if your stories are boring? Be inspired as you learn how to let customers into your world through the power of storytelling.
Key points in this episode:
- How to find stories from different aspects or times of your life, even if you think your stories are boring
- How Caili pulls stories out of entrepreneurs
- Why stories do not have to be big and exciting
- Caili’s Flip the Script technique
- Using education in your stories
- Favourite ways to share stories
- #Flawsome stories from Caili and Anita
- How to use other people’s stories to be inspired to find our own
Caili Elwell is the CEO of her own brand consulting company and better known as The Brand Story Consultant. She is a writer, editor, and public speaker who consults with women entrepreneurs, to help them become confident and consistent when telling their Brand Story. Caili is able to capture your personal brand and bridge the gap to your business’s core values and messaging in order to make it engaging, impactful, and profitable. If you have a passion, Caili can help it not only come to life but design it with a personality and voice that is authentic to you.