In this week’s episode, Anita invites Kelly to speak about her business, A Sorted Affair. She is an organizer that is relaxed, practical, and filled with humour in helping with home or advanced planning. Find out why Anita wants you to #BeLikeKelly!
Key points in this episode:
- How Kelly began her business, A Sorted Affair
- The importance of building relationships with others on social media
- How she scored a spot as a regular contributor in her local newspaper
- Evolving from writing to video on social media platforms with very little equipment
- Why she embraces the “messy middle” of organizing
- How she comes up with ideas for content
She sees clutter as an opportunity not an obstacle. She has assisted entrepreneurs for almost 20 years as a small business coordinator at the Nova Scotia Community College, and has guided hundreds of clients starting businesses from planning stages to launching and beyond.
Kelly’s approach is relaxed, practical and filled with humor. Whether you need help with organizing your home or advanced planning paperwork, she is here to help!
Connect with Kelly:
Connect with Anita:
Links mentioned in this episode: