If you want to stand out as your own personal brand, you must listen to this episode. Anita and Christine talk about how to create GIFs, where to find inspirational branded GIFs, and different aspects of branding to consider.
Key points in this episode:
- What inspired Christine to start creating GIFs
- Getting accepted on GIPHY
- Her process of creating GIFs
- Other branded GIFs creators for inspiration
- Accessibility issues on social media and making you (and your items) searchable
- Limiting emojis and how they are read by screen readers
- #Flawsome failed course launches
Christine Gritmon empowers professionals to step into their personal brands in a bigger, bolder way on social media. You CAN do it–she’ll teach you how! She’s spoken on stages worldwide and is a frequent expert guest on podcasts, live streams, Twitter chats, and blog posts, as well as hosting her own weekly Twitter chat, #ChatAboutBrand, and live interview show, Let’s Talk About Brand.