Social Media Consulting for Small-to-Medium Businesses
Tell me, do you think you can manage your marketing, but you need a little help figuring out how to develop social media strategies or get your employees on board with your plan?
Would you like to:
- Get your staff to use social media to promote your company or share a “peek behind the scenes” of what it’s like to work at your organization?
- Help your Board of Directors understand the power of social media in promoting your next fundraising event?
- Enable your communications team to collaborate on social media efforts and reduce duplication?
- Give your sales force the tools to mine Twitter for leads?
Corporate social media consulting and training from Anita Kirkbride of Twirp Communications is
- Customized to fit your organization’s needs
- Personalized to the abilities of your staff
- Hands-on and interactive
- Conveniently provided on your schedule, at your location, or remotely
We’ll prioritize your needs and help you determine and develop a plan for your social media marketing so you’re confident to take over and manage your marketing independently.
"Anita recently helped me with an important business decision that had been challenging me for months--whether to invest in a targeted campaign for my business on a social-media platform. She helped me make the decision not to invest, which, was in the end, the best decision for my business. If you need social media advice, connect with Anita. Her client focus and analytical abilities will help pave the way for success in your business."