Go-To Tools List
All my favourite social media and otherwise “geeky” resources in one place! Just click on a name to be taken to the site. Please note, some of these links are affiliate links. If you use them and purchase the product, I may receive a small referral fee.
Social Media Quizzes
- Tweriod – find the best time to Tweet
- Twilert – get e-mail updates on a Twitter search
- ManageFlitter – Manage your follows
- Audiense – Manage your follows with advanced targetting
- Click to Tweet
- Facebook Grid Image Checker – this tool helps you see if you have too much text on your image. For use with Facebook advertisements.
- Facebook overlay tool – similar to the grid image checker, this one from Facebook simply tells you if your image is good to go.
- Facebook Debugger – If Facebook isn’t pulling the right image from your blog, this tool can scrape a new image for you.
- Create a New Facebook Page – Be sure you are already logged in to your personal Facebook account.
Social Media Management Tools
- Social Oomph
- Buffer – Now manages Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- IFTTT – (If This Then That) Great for helping with some types of auto-posting. I use this to post to my accounts when my blog is updated.
- Zapier – Similar to IFTTT, but has many more integrations to choose from. I have a paid account and use it mostly to send automagic email reminders based on events in my Google calendar.
- Hey Orca – a great tool for getting pre-approval of your content when working with agencies
- Meet Edgar – a robust recycling tool for your evergreen content. Perfect for affiliate marketers. Helps you repost the same types of messages in less time.
- SocialJukeBox (AFF) (formerly TweetJukeBox) a robust recycling tool for your evergreen content. Perfect for affiliate marketers. Helps you repost the same types of messages in less time.
- Social Warfare (Aff) – WordPress Plugin allows you to have more control over social sharing of your content.
- Revive Old Post (Aff) – automated sharing of your evergreen blog content
- Lead Pages – Create quick and beautiful landing pages for your lead magnets.
- Schedugram – Scheduling for Instagram
- Latergram.me – Scheduling for Instagram
- Photo Repost – There are NUMEROUS versions, all accomplish the same thing, sharing another person’s Instagram post on your feed.
- Instaquote/Wordswag / Over – allow you to easily add text to a graphic
- Iconosquare – Instagram analytics and searching
- Candy Camera (Android) – seriously ladies, this has the best beauty filters I’ve seen!
- Facebook Live
- BeLive.tv – This is the one I use for all the Twirp Communications Facebook Lives
- Screencast-O-Matic (AFF) – easily narrate a tutorial of how to do something on your screen and share it to social media
- Adobe Spark
- Animotica (Windows 10 laptops only)